Sunday, October 6, 2013

The ultimate distraction (402 words)


Right now I am currently having a real tough time typing my blog, given it is a Sunday, but I am so incredibly tired that nothing, and I mean nothing creative is flowing out of my brain, and the internet is not helping one bit.

First off, for some odd reason I cannot stop checking twitter because I’m a typical white girl who’s really interested with what other people are doing in their lives right now even though I should probably consider looking at my not even close to being done chem worksheet and also, my not even close to done math worksheet, both which I have no idea how to do.

                And of course I’m online shopping right now, completely ignoring all other things because Urban Outiftters and Free people know best. They know that fashion is more important than knowing life skills and getting good grades, they also know that if I don’t online shop I will look like a complete loser in front of all my friends who’s opinions seriously matter.

                Currently, my kitten is trying to type on my laptop and is being uber cute distracting me once again. Butttttttt, my kitten is so much more important than this blog and deserves all my attention, even though this blog counts as a grade and has an effect on my future, the cat is cuter therefore the cat wins my attention.. so this is awkward for my teacher reading this…

                If it counts for media, I’m currently scrolling through Youtube finding songs to put on my ipod that I’ll listen to at school tomorrow so I can ignore all the core reasons I’m there and drowned out all the people I dislike at the place that I hate and offers me nothing (school).

                At this point I still have 100 words left and am not sure what to do with them.

But I digress……………….. Media is controlling my lazy Sunday and I think I’m about to just let it. Yes, I know this is not the wise thing to do but my mind is shutting down along with about over 100 of the students I know so I’m deciding to be an extra typical teenager to day and go with the flow, I’m sure my rebellion self will probably be angry in a while when I’m still working but then maybe the caffeine will kick in, wish me luck…

No comments:

Post a Comment