Thursday, April 10, 2014

Artistic Ruins (353 words)


Now a days every teenage girl thinks they are a photographer. Thanks to instagram and other social media aps, I believe people are truly convinced that they are photographers by the clicking of their iphone, added with a nice instagram filter, and wala! There you have it. They’re artists…..right….? No.

            I think people forget that there is much much more to being a photographer than the click and posting on a smartphone. People forget that real photographers now a days still have to print their photos still must know all functions of a real camera, all which take years to master. It angers me thinking that people look at it as a simple hobby they could just pick up quick. It’s not. There are schools for it… SCHOOLS. DEGREES PEOPLE! You can major and minor in this stuff. Now, I understand that you can major and minor in a lot of things but, please I’m begging people to take it seriously.

            Photographers work years to get to certain points in their careers. I would hate to see teenage girls ruin yet another thing.

            Oh yeah, and another thing that girls have also ruined is writing. They automatically assume that their fashion or whatever it is blog is serious literature that should be taken serious when really it’s just them usually whining or reposting pictures from tumblr, which pisses me off to the maximum. Writing is the key to history and I’ll be so upset if another thing is ruined by ignorant people.

No comments:

Post a Comment