Thursday, April 3, 2014

The fall of Cuder (411)

The man on the moons seem to be the peak of Scott Mescudis career. Now, that might just be my opinion, but facts show that he has not received the ratings or approval, which have seriously declined since he took a break of rapping after the man on the moons.
            When he produced WZRD. Skeptics came about that he wasn’t going to be good anymore, but I didn’t listen. I kept believing that the next album would be better. And now here we are at satellite flight, the 3rd album released after the third man on the moon and the music he is producing is still not as good & he’s selling very little.
            This all saddens me. Knowing your favorite rapper is no longer producing what he use to is really upsetting. The music I have depended on for years, (since 2009) is no longer creating itself. It’s stuck. And I don’t think anyone knows really what to do considering even cudi who’s supposed to be making the good music can’t fix it. Sad, sad, sad.
            Now I understand that after Cudi had his daughter Vaida, he stopped smoking to completely be able to pay attention to her, Understanding. But I think if he wants to get back to the music he was making before he might just need to start. Maybe not as much as he was before but at least when he is making the music just to see if that could possibly help, just an idea cud!

            Over all, I still will keep listening to the music he produces because of how much I respect him as an artist, and I think a lot of people would agree with me. It’s like keeping up with an old friend. You don’t have to listen to it every day, or constantly be around it, but you gotta check up on it every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment