Monday, December 16, 2013

Instannoying (432 words)

Lately I’ve found instagram extra annoying. Along with twitter.

            Mainly the things I’ve found annoying have had to do with updates they’ve added such as the insta direct messaging which for me has done nothing but make me angry.
            Now, I understand that there are some plus sides to the update to this app but along with apps such as twitter, and snapchat these aps are doing so in a way that seems as though they are trying to be something they’re not. Yes, I am judging an ap.
            Only because I’m really tired of social media apps constantly updating themselves to try to dominate the social media world. They should just stick to what they’re good at.
            Snapchat for instance is doing a great job suttlely updating things like snap stories, and people like that, so they should stop. I believe they’re risking their user amounts, that’s all.
When you go in to post a picture (the same way that you’ve been posting pictures on Instagram), you’ll see two new tabs on the top of the post: Followers and Direct.

With Direct, you can choose a specific friend and type a special message, and that goes only to your friend. Once that friend opens up the photo, their profile picture within the message gets a check mark, noting that it’s been read. Users can also like direct photo messages, and chat can ensue from there.  You can send Direct messages up to 15 people, Sounds a lot like snapchat, riiiiight? That’s what I thought too.

No comments:

Post a Comment