Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'm addicted (421 words)

My tumblr obsession has become therapy.


            Every night before I fall asleep I scroll as far through my tumblr timeline as possible, or until I chicken out and become tired. It’s gotten to the point where I am now staying up past my usual bed time. It’s crazy. (sarcasm)

            But where I’m getting with this is I think it’s affecting my mood and outlook on certain things in both good ways and bad.

Relationships: I think tumblr is setting me up for unrealistic Ideas when it comes to what boys should be saying to me or how a relationship should be to the extent of how we cuddle. I kind of hate it, because lately I’ve been talking to a guy, I really like, but I’ve noticed that I keep comparing him to the things I see on tumbr which makes me even more angry at myself.

Where I live: Now, Iowa is so pretty, I realize that. But, do you know how many other places that are so much prettier there are? A LOT. Like every time I get on tumblr I see a new one I need to visit.


All in all, I’ll probably keep up with my tumblr addiction alogn with other social Medias just fine.

1 comment: